Our commitment to responsible property investment
We are committed to responsible long term property investment that allows all our stakeholders to grow together and minimise environmental impacts from business and development activities.
We design, develop and manage high quality efficient buildings that seek to enhance operational and cost efficiencies for our customers and investors, and that positively support the local communities.
Our schemes are located at or close to multi-modal transport interchanges and modes to maximise the accessibility and use of public transport for our customers workforce, and to help protect the level of carbon emissions around the UK's airports.
Mix & match to suit your future needs
Sustainable provisions to extend the life of a building and to maximise operational efficiencies can come in many forms. Working with our customers we can integrate the following sustainable features throughout new warehouse buildings:
- Electric car charging ports
- Energy efficient lighting systems
- Low carbon materials and technology
- PV solar panels
- Rain water harvesting
- Recycled and locally sourced building materials
- 15%+ roof lights
- Smart metering
- Water economic systems
Recognition of our focus on sustainability
- 100% renewable all AIPUT procured energy is from 100% renewable energy sources
- 28% energy reduction AIPUT launched an energy reduction programme in 2015 and achieved a 28% energy reduction from service charged energy in the first year
"As a long term investor we consider the strategic management of our environmental and social impacts as central to our future success, and we seek to embed consideration of responsible investment issues in all aspects of our activities."
Pertti Vanhanen, Global Head of Property, Aberdeen Asset Management