AIPUT is a specialist and responsible long term investor-developer of high quality industrial property at key UK airports. Our investment objective is to deliver sustainable and growing income with attractive capital growth throughout the lifespan of the Trust.
AIPUT - an overview
- AIPUT (Airport Industrial Property Unit Trust) is a specialist semi-open ended Jersey Property Unit Trust for expert institutional investors, established for over 19 years.
- We invest in aviation-related industrial property and land on and near the key UK airports, attracting international businesses of all sizes.
- Today, our portfolio with a value of £0.7 billion* provides over 2.4 million square feet (sq ft) of high-quality industrial distribution warehouse accommodation at the three leading London international airports Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted. This specific focus recognises the long term value and growth that should flow from London as the world’s largest metropolitan aviation market.
- Our strategic ownership of over 2.1 million sq ft of property at Heathrow makes us one of the largest expert investors at the airport, and reinforces our ambition to be a global market leader in this specialist property sector.
- Our specialist team has over 85 years experience in commercial property, and is headed by a dedicated fund manager with 10 years investing in the aviation-related property market.
AIPUT is managed by Aberdeen Standard Investments, which is a brand of the investment businesses of Aberdeen Asset Management and Standard Life Investments.
*As at June 2019, Knight Frank
Real Estate Capabilities
Responsible real estate investing